We are a group of eight primary academies working together to provide the highest quality education and outcomes for young people in Staffordshire.We are passionate about Primary education and we have a clear focus on continuous improvement that ensures our children achieve the best possible outcomes in all areas of school life. All our work is underpinned by the Cooperative values.
Each of our academies is at the heart of a community. Each school is unique and individual and we value and respect their distinctive differences. Our aim is to develop and protect their character within a supportive and collaborative environment so that we can learn from each other, share best practice and provide the best education for all our pupils.
The following principles guide our Trust:
- All our work will be based on the Cooperative values and principles.
- We share a collective ambition for our schools and the Trust, that every child has the right to the highest quality academic, social, emotional, spiritual and physical education.
- The Trust prepares children to contribute positively to society and live fulfilled lives.
- Trust schools preserve their individuality whilst working in partnership.
- We innovate, identify and share good practice and expertise openly and altruistically for the benefit of all learners.
- We actively engage with all partners and ensure their voices within the Trust are heard and valued.
- We support and challenge one another, operating in a climate of trust and transparency.
- We provide effective development for all our staff, treating everyone fairly.
- We secure efficiency through the sharing of resources; effective procurement and coordinated thinking.
Children are at the heart of all that we do.
Through high standards and expectations our Trust provides an education which encourages and inspires a love of learning, with limitless possibilities for every individual to be the best they can be. Through the embodiment of the Co-operative Values, we are committed to understanding and developing the whole child, enabling them to become enlightened, productive and responsible citizens. Working collaboratively, we innovate and share exceptional practice to raise aspirations, achieve excellence and promote community cohesion.
- To ensure consistently high expectations across all our schools for pupils, staff, parents and carers.
- To have open and honest relationships with all partners; providing support and challenge to achieve common goals.
- To enable all pupils to access high quality teaching and learning experiences by sharing best practice, resources and expertise within the Trust, and developing creative and transformational approaches to help us raise attainment and achievement across our schools.
- To work effectively with parents, carers and the wider community to develop an aspirational culture and raise standards.
- To work with external partners to enrich learning experiences thus enabling us to be imaginative and innovative in providing opportunities for family and community learning and wider cultural experiences.
- Through the Co-operative ethos we equip our children with the values that will enable them to live fulfilled adult lives, fully embracing the opportunities of the global community and the technological society.